The Legoland Windsor is an amusement park for kids from 3 to 12 years old and those adults who are fans of Legos. It opened to the public since 1996. It is the most popular amusement park in England for kids, visited by 2.2 million people.
The park has among its 55 total attractions two roller coasters and six water rides. Most attractions are meant to create models with Legos.
The Legoland Windsor Resort is located in Windsor, in the Berkshire County.
When to Visit
The Lego Windsor Resort is not always open. You can visit it starting in March and up to November. The regular operating hours are from 10 am to 7 pm. However, special events can change the schedule. Visit their website to get the full schedule throughout the year.
Children under six years require an adult supervisor at all times. Adults can supervise only four kids.
Smoking is forbidden, except on three designated areas as follows:
• The area next to the Squid Surfer in Adventureland.
• The Enchanted Forest in NEXO Knights Kingdom.
• The Fire Academy in LEGO City.
There is as a strict dress code to make the park suitable for families. Some attractions require swimwear.
You can be provided with a jug of hot water to reheat babies food. However, it is not allowed to do it in the kitchen due to safety and health reasons.
You can find the following facilities inside the park:
• Baby Care Center
• Baby Changing Stations
• First Aid Services
• Free Wi-Fi
• Kennels for dogs (charges apply)
• Lockers (charges apply)
• Parking (charges apply)
• Pushchairs (charges apply)
Besides the facilities, you can ask the guest services for the parent swap program, lost property, and disabled access. Special children’s wristbands are offered to have the personal information of kids at hand in case they get lost.
You can ask for a special menu to the Legoland Windsor’s restaurants if you ask in advance.
The Legoland Windsor is divided into Areas. The areas include:
• Adventure Land
• Duplo Valley
• Heartlake City
• Imagination Centre
• Kingdom of the Pharaohs
• Knights’ Kingdom
• Land of the Vikings
• Lego City
• Pirate Shores
• The Beginning
Attractions for children under 3
Even the smallest kids can have fun at the Legoland Windsor amusement park. The following are the attractions suitable for children under 3.
• Brickville at the Duplo Valley
• Coastguard HQ at the Lego City
• Loki’s Labyrinth at the Land of the Vikings
• Olivia’s House at the Heartlake City
• The Aero Nomad at the Kingdom of the Pharaohs
• The Desert Chase at the Kingdom of the Pharaohs
• The Duplo Train
• The Enchanted Forest at the Pirate Shores
• The Heartlake Express
• The Hill Train at The Beginning
• The Laser Raiders at the Kingdom of the Pharaohs
• The Splash Safari at the Duplo Valley
All shows have no age restriction too.